Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rurouni Kenshin (2012) Teaser Trailer



Yes it's finally here ! The "REAL" Rorouni Kenshin ! My first ever one and only anime I was crazy about 12 years ago ... (yes 12 years ago I was in Secondary 1... Definitely getting old! now every child calls me aunty -_-"' ) Although I am excited for the movie the Kenshin, but at Kenshin has a high expectation to meet since his my childhood idol.. :P at first look I was disappointed with the guy playing the main character.. because I am not shy to say I have someone else in mind to be my kenshin.

Doesnt he have the "kenshin" look at the side ?? hees
Look at his killer stare to me he already won half the battle with this stare :)

Unmistakably, a korean actor but I think he will portray Kenshin very well as much as he portrayed Bidam in Queen Seon Duk.. I am totally in love with him his evilness, vulnerability, loving, longing eyes... EXACTLY what kenshin will need because every strong personnel needs some one to rely and express their vulnerability at times which i will touch on later. ;)

Anyway if you want to know the REAL cast of Kenshin Rorouni 2012 you can scroll below.
The pictures and caption are from Crunchyroll Some I must comment that they do look alike. but Kenshin !! PLease act your best and convince me ! I can't wait for the movie to come I swear!


rkla00rklasaito

Veteran TV actor Eguchi Yosuke (Tokyo Love Story, Lunch no Joou) Saitou Hajime, former Shinsengumi Captain and current Tokyo police officer.

rkla02rkla03

Kikkawa Kouji (Kamen Rider W) damaged-goods assassin Udou Jine.

rkla04rklatakeda

Kagawa Teruyuki (Toshiie to Matsu) as opium dealer and all-around dirtbag Takeda Kanryuu.

rklaken00rklaken01

Satou Takeru as Himura Kenshin

rklakaoru00rklakaoru01

Takei Emi as Kamiya Kaoru

rklasano00rklasano01

Aoki Munetaka as Sagara Sanosuke

rklayahiko00rklayahiko01

Taketo Tanaka (debut role) as Myoujin Yahiko

rklamegu00rklamegu01

Aoi Yuu as Takani Megumi


Sign off !
Leila

No comments: